I was never a fan of mat clothes, i used to think they look weird and unattractive. So when the time came and i needed to wholly change my normal wardrobe to mother-ish clothes, i figured it wasnt that difficult! As many stores nowadays have fashionlines that suit normal people and mother-ish looks.
I tried jubahs for work, or maxi like attire, didnt really work well for me cos i find it a bit messy. I prefer long black pants and tops for work. I try to mix and match and find something exclusive but casual too. The trendiest store for mother-ish clothes are Dorothy P and Forever 21. Yesss we loveee Forever 21's tops! For budget days, i'd shop at Nichii, cos they are trendy and you can get 3-4 clothes at once cos they are always on discount. You can also try Scarlet ad JJ's Dept store but the quality is not that great; but i love their mat pants.
My husband recommended me 9 Months at the Curve, at first i thot it was more on the pricey side but when i made some purchases there i was really really happy cos they have very trendy clothes, comfy and long lasting material. And they dont look too motherish hahha.
For mat bras and belts (which i need soon!) i usually opt for FabulosMom at ttdi. I like Mothercare too, but their attire is too casual like, more for SAHM who doesnt need to match their tops with suits.
Happy shopping mothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment