Friday, February 19, 2010

Going back to work

I'm due at the office in 2 week's time. That's 2 months and 2 weeks of leave. I know that being a part from my son is nerve wrecking and heart breaking, but in a weird way i miss working. I miss my lunchmates the most haha. I will just have to admit i am not a stay at home mother material. Well it is nice to have a long break, but to make it permanent..that's just not me.

Alhamdulillah taking care of my baby has been a wonderful experience, i am happy to admit i can care for him single handedly, even bath him singlehandedly thanks to some mothercare sponge-gadget thingy. Although it can be very tiring!
But my son will just have to learn that i will not be able to be there for him 24-7. Thanks to a supportive famly, i will be in the routine of sending the baby and the maid daily to Ibu n daddy nursery on weekdays.

Loads to prepare- time to select clothes that can actually fit now, and organise daily activities so that we dont go haywire when 8 March comes!

1 comment:

  1. you are a GREAT mother! luqman is so lucky to have u as his mummy :)

    ReplyDelete