Monday, June 29, 2009

Second trimester

We enter the 2nd trimester this week. Alhamdulillah, i feel better! Yippeee...

I'm still on the routine small meals and still try hard to avoid rice. I dont know why; they just dont appeal to me just yet. Hopefully soon! Nanti susah plak baby tak makan nasik :p

Lat Tuesday we saw our lil baby again on the scan machine. Baby look so cute and happy and active just jumping about in my tummy. There was once the baby even stared at us for a few minutes, heheh waht a wonderful experience :)

Work also has been great actually. Not too stressful , and not boring at all at the moment. I sometimes feel lazy and groggy in the mornings to get up for work; but after finishing my cases and organising tasks for the day; i realise that work makes me stronger and happier. I meet people; i have wonderful colleagues, i multitask and i am my own person when i do my legal work. I dont think i will opt for the SAHM soon (hehe hopefully) because i see a lot coming my way if i just keep my spirits high and work hard.

The Reader's Digest this month covers a very interesting topic on raising kids. There were notes from famous people including the Obamas. I feel truly inspired and i think it is never too early to start reading up on parenting. I think that the qualities a child will have must be instilled in him from day 1.
I really cant wait to start raising my children. Looking at the pictures in the magazine and reading about them gets me all excited in this new colourful journey that i will soon take.

No comments:

Post a Comment