Yes it is dusty here!! I havent blogged for ages!
Firstly, let me tell you about work. Apa yang best, my colleague passed me her oh so cushy sofa as she was shifting to a smaller room. Feels so great (!!!) to sleep and snooze on the sofa during breaks and times when i just need a 10min shut eye. Due to the outbreak the air purifier in my room has been more active than ever, so my room is now the coziest room on the floor! :p
What i have to focus now other than my daily work, is to get my papers in order to be able to sit for exams in October, insyaAllah!
I havent been back to Langkawi for almost 4 months now; so the in laws decided that they will visit instead. Yay, there'll be home-cooked food at my apartment now :)for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner u bet! and i insist that my MIL bring along some kuih karas especially for me. Cant wait to bite on em :p
As for this growing baby, my bump is getting bigger! Cant wait for 4th month check up next week. I now am trashing out some tight clothes and F insist we buy some maternity tops last weekend as he said i looked terribly fuuny in the baby tees. I decide not to spend so much on mat tops, maybe an office shirt or two. We have started looking around for baby stuff, especially now that the mega sale is on. I have some great ideas already for the baby room, we are planning to shift some furniture here and there and making the room cosy for this lil one.
No comments:
Post a Comment