Is it me ,or is it the Msian headlines are really boring nowadays? I think that is why i dont usually read newspapers, they have nothing but political issues (which i dont care about).
Anyway yesterday A came to my house with her Baby M. Havent seen them for a while since the outbreak, A wasnt keen on taking baby M anywhere so we could not meet at the malls. And i have been busy myself. Baby M is now a full grown 1 year old! Oh my she was one healthy noisy and cute baby- she was a full breastfed baby even until now. actually from what i can compare breastfed babies are miraculously different and healthier compared to non-breastfed babies. Of course quoting A; it comes with a lot of hard work and sacrifices; like she cant leave the baby for long and there has been and still are many many disturbing nites. But now Baby M is one healthy baby; less illness and very easy to handle. I hope i have the courage, patience and enthusiasm to exclusively breastfeed.
I have to get all my stuff ready before i give birth; as for now i have purchased the medela b.pump and A suggest i buy more storage bottles. Will keep that in mind. And my maid will come I.Allah in November, will need to train her fast so that she can take over all household chores while i concentrate on the baby. Plans plans plans..
No comments:
Post a Comment