Saturday, September 5, 2009

On the road again

It's a short weekend, but it feels like a long weekend. Long weekends are weekends spent by the beach deck in langkawi. Long weekends consists of long strolls at the mall, or a black hot coffee with friends over silly conversations.
I havent slept sincel 4 am . Maybe because this is the first time i cooked for sahur; much to the surprise of my sleepy-eyed husband. Anyway; i've been putting down a list of "I wishes..."

1. I wish i was on a road trip, across a heavenly green countryside; cold crisp weather...and we pour hot latte from our flasks to keep ourselves warm..

2. I wish i was by the beach with a good friend, just enjoying some Italian food and letting the hours pass by whilst waiting for the sun to set.

3. I wish i was a good cook.

4. I wish i could travel again, soon!!!!!! To a foreign land!

No comments:

Post a Comment