This is terrible, but i feel like having cake and ice cream every other day! Habislah macam ni:p
I am in my 6th month and my appetite has been absolutely fabulos. We had another scan last week and little baby bun is 810gms. Cute! I am happy to hear from my doctor that he is growing normal and fine. That's all i need to hear!
Anyway; have been very careful with not overeating this Raya season; especially when there's so much good food around. My diabetic test came back negative, alhamdulillah, but i am still a bit cautious on my rice, sugar and juice intake. SO gotta controll,...yet so difficult! I try to just have one plate of rice per day, and not too much at the same time.
Anyway, it has been great meeting up with so many close and faraway friends this Hari Raya. Altho work has been rather demanding but i try to fill my weeekends attending to raya invites; and soon we need to start on project baby room again!
No comments:
Post a Comment