Thursday, April 1, 2010

Passion


I read a most awaited ad- a course on creative writing. I attended a short english-creative writing course during my schooldays- it was very fun. Unfortunately, now i really dont have time to follow a proper class. My passion for reading and writing will just have to continue based on my individual efforts. Though deep down i promise myself one day i shall join that class!

I am reading on simple ways to introduce language and the love of reading to this lil badger. Bought this book recently at the Times Book Sale at 50% discount woo-hoo..It is a very interesting read and has many many ideas on how to help our kids to read and write!

Right now Luqqi loves people talking to him and paying attention to him, and all the sing alongs i do with him. Hopefully he will also appreciate books!

No comments:

Post a Comment