Our baby is 3 months now and soon he will grow faster and stronger. Before we know it he will become an individual who knows how to regulate his own life and make his own choices and decisions. Mommy’s little man!
Nowadays Mommy has problems putting my boy to sleep at 9.30pm. He insists on nursing or playing or even watching tv! He has been going to bed at 12am these days, I feel kind of guilty because that is way too late for litlle Luqqi. But in a way his father and I are also happy because when he is awake he wants to be with us all the time, and we get lots of playtime with him. More importantly for Mommy, he will sleep through the night!
I guess in a way it is a sign to show that he really misses his mom and abah and wants to spend all free time with us. And being stressed working adults there is nothing better than hearing that small squeaky voice in our comfy little apartment.
I feel happy to bath him, change his clothes like 2-3 times!, cuddle him and of course nurse him till he is fulfilled with a beaming sunshiny smile on his cute face.
Anything for my lil baby :p
huh, always abt him, what abt me?!!
ReplyDeletebtw, he is willing to put his bedtime 9.30pm on hold coz he wants to play with me :p temoneyyyyy