Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's day and Abah's birthday

I missed the post on mother's day. But i have to tell you it was SWELL. Better than my birthday actually, how wonderful it is to be a mom :)
We took my mother to a Westin breakfast; and the food was scrumptous especially the free lattes and cappucinos. The spread was huge and generous! Luqman behaved so well even though we had to struggle changing him over a small modern-day sink.

Today is F's birthday aka Abah. He has been looking forward to this day; to my amusement; and Luq and i are taking him out for a special dinner and maybe coffee later, just the three of us. I really want to wish my beloved and wonderful husband a very happy birtday; all these years knowing him he has been the bestest friend, the perfect husband and a really great father to our 4 months old. I really couldnt have done it all without him! I wish him the best in all his dreams, i know he has huge ones, and hopefully Allah grants him rezqi and a good life. Amin. Love u abah,
Luqqi and Mommy.

1 comment: