It has been such busy weekends. But wonderful. More busy weekends to come this July/August. What? It's July already???? where did the time go?
I was reading a write up about people/employees/employers who are one dimensional, with really nothing to offer beyond their vocational skills. That kept me a bit worried. Of course other than my job i have my life and soul of the love and care for my son, and the ongoing child development research that i do as he grows up. But that's just about it. I have offered myself to tutor undergrads as a way of contributing to society as well as for myself, but that is still work under construction. i have given up my book club for now, and travelling is not something that one can do every other month (altho one would love to do this!).
soooo..PHN needs a new book to read/entertain herself with! Thats what I need!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment