Monday, September 6, 2010

Back at ttdi

I am happy to be back at TTDI whilst Abah is in Mecca. No more leaving at 645am to drive the baby to my mom's. Plus there are more carers and takers for Luq, so i have some time to relax.
I really enjoy pushing the baby on the stroller every evening,breathing the fresh air, observing kids playing at the park and reminiscing the colorful childhood i had there, small chats with the neighbours... just letting him see the world before buka time. I am very fortunate that the dinner is being taken care off whilst i am back here. So the minute i get into the house the time is all mine to spend with my Luqqie Bee.
I think that while our children is still young (and small), our time is the best gift we can give them. I am lucky to be able to leave the office on time and make plans to maybe take a walk in the park with the baby, or just relax on the comfy bed or prepare a nice warm shower for him. Just this moment i dont envy at all other people who are at wits end trying to be pushy in their career. Because no 'hours' are more meaningful to me than the hours i spend with my baby. Even if i need to go out for coffee, i take him along. If he sleeps in the car, it does not matter, he still sleeps in my arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment