Monday, April 13, 2009

13.4.2009

The thing about being constantly online is that you get LOADS of ideas.About the future, about your current life. What to buy? where to go? who to meet? Who's doing what....

Ive been thinking, i lead a small, but valuable life. I have dreams of doing so many things; so many different things.I always feel that i need to make my life colourful, wonderful. Once in a while i'd be thinking: should i take up that course? should i further my studies in a faraway land? should i have a bigger famly? yada yada yada

I would really love to be a student again,and the fact that i'm not a realy sociable person makes student life- so attractive. but the issues of scholarships and 'serious studying' are not so appealing yet. im basically crawling in this department.

so ive decided to take up some new activities. maybe teach. or learn new things in some courses.hmm creative writing course anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment