Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7.4.2009

Life at work has been a teeny weeny bit better now. I dont hate that many people as i used to 2 weeks ago. So thats great. Not that the number of people that i hate is a measurement for quality of life at work, but it's a sign hehe.

I find that like a singer, we (on this side) need to have an alter ego. (Not one called Sasha like Beyonce ok, so bimboish- sorry Beyonce fans). Sometimes this alter ego comes without us realising it; it's like an automatic weapon that opens up when you are at battle. In simple words, we are not ourselves when we mean business.
But this alter ego must always be re-evaluated. And it helps when you have close friends to assist you, to condemn you and fills you in with things you dont see.

I wonder what my alter ego is; but i am sure that i am kind :p I am still discovering this very interesting yet mysterious science in me. But firmness is essential. And i feel that it's crucial to control one's temper even when meeting extremely stupid/stubborn people. I'd still put firmness no. 1; and to create that we need knowledge, patience and confidence.

As we were driving home from work the other day, i sighed really hard because i had a headache only after reading several pages of legal submissions.( pls understand how terrible the submissions were that it gave me the headache) I asked my pirate, why did i do this? why did i have such a difficult job? why did i do law? why couldnt i do something simple like - erm cooking, or ermm waitressing? Or a job that allows me to just read Chekhov's short stories hehhe
No answer of course. The questions were just lingering in my head and within the air at the parking lot at our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment